This Saturday we went to Nana and Grandad's to get the boys after our trip to Dallas. The boys were still taking a nap when we got there so we hung out for a while. When the boys woke up - Nathan wanted to go play in the pool. He took it upon himself to undress, put his swimsuit on and get his toys out and head to the pool. The water was a little cold so I just tried to put Ryan's feet in the pool but he wanted nothing of it! He wanted to play in the water like his big brother! So I gave him, stripped him to his diaper and let him sit in the pool and play with a toy! I think he thought it was just a really big tub! He had a blast! I am hoping to go back this week and see how he does getting in all the way! Wish us luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment