Ryan, you are 8 months old!
I'm just at a loss of words. I have no idea how my sweet baby is 8 months old. But I'm loving every minute with him! The past few weeks he has been sick with a stomach virus or something and has just not been himself AT.ALL - it was a rough two weeks and I'll spare ya'll the details but it was NOT.FUN. The past few days he's been more of his happy self and I'm so grateful to have my happy little boy back!
At 8 months, Ryan is:
Wearing size 3 diapers.
Weights 16 lbs 13 oz (we had to go to the Dr for his tummy virus)
Wearing mostly 6 months clothes still . Not much has changed from last month since you were sick for two weeks and not really eating and lost some weight. You still fit in some 3-6
months onsies. Now that you are better and on track with your eating, I think we'll be starting some 6-9 month outfits soon.
Eat on average every 4 hours. You are now eating about 24 oz of formula in a
day (4-5 bottles a day) plus solids 3 times a day (and topped off with some dessert of Puffs!)
You are still taking 2 naps a day (about 1.5 - 2 .5 hours each).
You are sleeping mostly through the night now but are waking up about an hour earlier than last month. You normally go down
around 8:15 and sleep till about 6:30 am. However, this is a big improvement over the last two weeks where you were waking up in the middle of the night again since you were sick and congested.
Stillllllll no teeth....but drooling like crazy.... maybe one day....
Have rolled form you back to your tummy a few times but not anything consistent. At night though, you always roll from your back to a side/tummy position and sleep like that all night.
You are making all sorts of circles on your tummy. If there is a toy you want - you just do circles till you get it.
Are a pro at getting up on all 4s, rocking and pushing yourself backwards and in circles.... However, can't figure out how to make yourself go forward yet. But when you want something, you will circle, scoot backward till you get what you want. The other day - you were a good 4-5 feet from where I left you.
This is your new thing. I lay you in the middle of the blanket, you circle and scoot till you get yourself in this position and can't go back anymore or turn sideways...... one day you'll learn how to go forward!
Again - you were in the middle of the blanket and circled/scooted backwards till you got what Nathan had.
Rocking away on all 4s outside
Still LOVE brother
Sitting like a big boy eating Puffs at Mother's Day Lunch.
We love you so much Ryan!


No comments:
Post a Comment