The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mr. Clean



Nathan is going through a cleaning phase...  I'm not sure if it's because he sees me always doing dishes or always cleaning something but all this boy wants to do is clean dishes!  For the past month or two, one of Nathan's chores is to take his dishes to the sink after he is done eating for me to clean.  Well, one night last night, he took his plate to the sink, brought his cooking stool to the sink, got my dish scrubber and started "cleaning" the dishes all by himself.  I told him that he could go play while I did the dishes but all I got was a fit of "I want to clean!"  So, after a 5 minute fit, I let him clean the dishes for the dishwasher.  Now, after every meal, he HAS to help me clean.  I almost have to clean the dishes in secret if I don't want him to run the water all day (and save 10  minutes!).  I'm sure when the time comes that I will want him to do the dishes, he won't!  I'll keep this picture to show him he once loved doing the dishes! 

Oh - he also loves helping me cook -- anything!  When I cook breakfast, lunch or dinner - he brings his little stool next to me and wants to know what he can do and gets upset if I don't let him do stuff. 




Watch out ladies - this boy cooks and cleans!  Future heart breaker?!

No comments:

Post a Comment