We also have a blueberry plant in our yard that Jason's grandmother and grandfather planted years ago. It seems they used to have at least 3 or 4 plants but we are now just down to one. There are lots of blueberries growing away so we just have to be patient until they ripen and we can pick them. Again, I'm hoping we get to them before the animals get them so that we can make some blueberry jam or jelly.
And of course, we can't forget about Nathan's strawberry plant. It is doing really great. We have about 4 strawberries that are growing and just waiting to ripen. Nathan is soo ready to eat those! I also see lots more little babies that are starting up.
Nathan loves checking on all of his fruit plants daily and gets so excited to see how they all grow.
Dewberries along the road
Picking away..
Our first days pickings..
Our blueberry plant
Nathan's strawberries!
Both Nathan and I are excited to watch these plants grow over the summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment