The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Jason's 30th Birthday!

Last week Jason joined me in the 30 decade group.  We didn't do anything major - just had a great time with just us.  The boys and I worked all morning on the day of his birthday to make his day special by making a few little gifts.  We went out to eat at his favorite Mexican Food place that evening and then came home to eat cake and open presents.  Jason and I then went to Dallas by ourselves Friday night (thanks to Nana and Grandad for keeping the boys!) to watch the Rangers and we went to the PGA Golf Superstore Saturday morning.  Jason was a like a kid in a candy shop!  Happy Birthday Sweetie!


All of our cute cards :)

Our Candy Card - courtesy of Pinterest.  Now Daddy has lots of snacks at work!

 The Birthday Cake

I saw this and it was just too cute to pass up and super easy!

Both boys wearing their "I Love Daddy" shirts on his birthday.  Getting ready to go eat!

 Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy


 Jason and I at the Rangers game Friday night.  Too bad they lost :(

 Friday night Fireworks Show at the ballpark!

Happy Birthday Jason.  I can't wait to spend the next decade with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment