We had to have a little of every color
Having a blast!
Future Picasso?
Ryan had a little finger painting fun too :)
Messy boy
On Friday after the boys nap, I decided to take them to the park for a while since we were having leftovers and I didn't have to cook dinner. Both boys had such a blast and were being so good that we stayed for about an hour. It was such a nice afternoon that I was surprised there weren't that many people there. It worked out perfectly for his though, because I was able to put Ryan's blanket down right in the middle of the playground and help Nathan climb up the big boy steps.
Both boys excited about the stroller. Ryan just loves riding anywhere in the stroller and Nathan wants to get to the park already!
Up on the big big boy slide!
Ryan just enjoyed watching his brother!
I really think this is my favorite picture of Nathan!
Ryan's first swing ride by himself!
Both boys swinging


No comments:
Post a Comment