The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day

So, I'm a little behind - but later is better than never! 

I had a fantastic Mother's Day.  We went to church and then went to have lunch with Jason's family for Mother's Day at Cherokee Club.  After lunch, we went to Jason's parents house so the boys could play for a while and then take a nap there.  After the boys woke up, Nathan fished for a while and had a blast!  I enjoyed my time sitting on their patio reading a book with no little ones interrupting me!


Sorry for the blurriness - it seems I can never get a decent picture of both me and the boys when we are dressed up.  Maybe one day.....

Hope all the mommies had a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment