The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Nathan's Big Adventure....

I guess I can't just make all my posts on here about Ryan....  We don't want Nathan to be left out. ;)

In May of last year before we moved, Nathan was doing an AWESOME job of potty training.  Well, then we moved, welcomed Ryan and then moved again and potty training kind of got put on the back burner.   Well, now that Ryan is starting solids, I'm trying to find SOME WAY to save some money and that is on Nathan's pull-ups.  I'm going to make my own baby food for Ryan like I did for Nathan and the best fresh fruit is a little expensive...  So we've started potty training again.  He's been doing good for the past month or two but I've been thinking about it a lot over the past few weeks and feel like we just need to give him one little shove in that direction to really finish it.  I feel like if we don't really push him (when he really wants to and is excited about it anyhow), we're just hindering and prolonging the process.  So - yesterday afternoon I went and bought him some big boy Thomas the Train underware.  He wore them for about 2 1/2 hours yesterday and didn't go in them once!  He just got home from school and is taking a nap now... but after he wakes up we're going to put them on again and see how it goes!

So - help me, Jason and Nathan as we all embark on this journey this week!  I'll let everybody know next week how it ends up going!

1 comment:

  1. Do the 3 day potty training method. I will swear by it. Jake was fully trained day and night in 1.5 days.

    ReplyDelete