The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Day!

Finally!  I ran into a little road block of uploading pictures on this blog the past few days.  I kept trying to upload them how I normally did and couldn't.  Today I did some research and I guess there is some problem uploading pictures to blogger on IE so... I had to download Firefox and now we are back and running :)

So - onward...  We were so blessed that we were able to do Christmas morning at our house.  I'm also thankful that both boys let us sleep a little late..  I think Ryan woke up around 7:15 (this is late to him people) and we had to go WAKE NATHAN UP around 8:30 to open his gifts.  Jason's mom and dad came over Christmas morning to watch the boys open their gifts, we had a late brunch, let the boys take a nap and then we to visit Jason's grandma in the nursing home and then went to Jason's parents house for dinner that evening.

Ryan all smiles waiting for Nathan to wake up.

 Nathan's cheesy smile when we saw Santa's gift..

 That mine mommy??

 Getting out our stocking goodies!

 Playing with our workbench from Santa!


 Showing baby Ryan his Christmas present that Nathan opened for him... Sophie the Giraffe and he LOVES IT!
 Daddy's (and mommy's) present from Santa...

 Ryan just chilling in his Exercauser while we all opened gifts.

 Santa to was good to all of us!

Aunt EJ and Ryan!

Ryan playing with Grandad.

I promise Nana was there as well - she was just helping us out by taking all the pictures.  Thanks Nana!




No comments:

Post a Comment