The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve, we went to Jason's Mama Jo's house (on his dads side).  We haven't seen her or any of his family on that side in quite a while due to living in Houston and me usually having to work the week after Christmas.  There are quite a few grandchildren and even more great-grandchildren so I was really worried how Nathan would do with all of the kids since he's never met any of them before.  I should have known that my sweet outgoing boy would not have a problem.  He LOVED playing with all of his cousins and espeically liked playing with the older girls...  He also loved riding the gator to the lake and throwing rocks in it.  He is going to be such an outdoors boy!  When we got home that evening and we asked him if he had fun he said "yes, when can we go back?!"  Hopefully now that we only live an hour and a half away (versus 6+ when we lived in Houston), we can see them more often.
 
Christmas Eve we went to the late service.  It was really wonderful and thankfully both boys somewhat behaved....  That night I told Nathan he could open one gift for him and one for Ryan.  I had gotten them matching Christmas pajamas to wear on Christmas Day.  I really like the idea of making this a tradition and having them open their Christmas pajamas the night before Christmas...we'll see if it happens next yea ;)
 
Nathan opening his gift

Jason, Mama Jo and Nathan

Mama Jo and and all of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren

Our family


Me and my boys Christmas Eve

Dady and his boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment