With the end of 2012, I thought it would be fun to do a 2012 recap. Since I forget what happened yesterday, this could also help me remember all of our 2012 happenings... Here you go.... enjoy!
January
-Biggest event - found out I was pregnant :)
- Decided to start planning to move to Longview from Houston
- Worked a lot for year end.
- Jason went quail hunting with his dad
February
- Went to East Bernard for my brother Eric's Prom
- Surprised my mom for her 50th birthday
- work slowed down
March
- Attended a family reunion on my mothers side
- Met Jason's family in the Woodlands
- Jason worked a lot for the March 15 deadline
April
- Celebrated Easter
- Jason worked a lot for the April 15 deadline
- I had my Qtr End Close
May
- Jason's Birthday
- Went to San Antonio (Nathan's first "vacation")
- Went to Longview to see Nathan's new school, set up bank account, other stuff before we moved
- Went to Luke's 2nd Birthday Party
June
- Eric's graduation
- Last day of work at Cooper for me and at BKD for Jason
- Last Day at Phoenix Childrens for Nathan
- Moved to Longview
July
- Trip to Kerrville with Jason's family for the father/son golf tournament
- Nathan and I drove from Longview to my parents house to spend a week with them and see some friends in Houston
August
- Jason and I went on a weekend vacation to Dallas for our 5 year anniversary (8 months pregnant we didn't feel like going to far away)
- Nathan "lost" his first tooth
- Celebrated 5 years of marriage
- Nathan turned 2
- Nathan started his new school
September
-My parents and brother came to Longview to celebrate Nathan's 2nd birthday
- Ryan was born!
October
- I turned the dreaded 30......
- My mom came and stayed with us and the boys for a week while we moved out of Jason's parents house into his grandmothers..
- We took the boys on a Trip to East Bernard, College Station and Houston (all in one weekend) where Jason went to the LSU game
November
- Went to the Gaylord Texan in Dallas for a few days while Jason was in training classes there.
- Jason, me and the boys met my mom in Clevelend so that we could go stay with my parents the week of Thanksgiving. I still wasn't ready to drive all the way by myself so Jason drove me half way and my mom picked us up on a Sunday. Jason came the Wednesday before and we all drove home together the following Sunday.
- I attened my first and only Aggie football game this sesaon...
December
- Took the boys to ride the Polar Express
-Ryan started physical thereapy for this torticollis
-Lots of Christmas time with friends and family.
-Nathan is on a two week vacation from school
Wow! We had one pretty busy and hectic year. We can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us! I'm looking forward to watching my two boys grow up and start to play together! I'm beyond blessed that I'm able to spend my days with them. I can't wait to watch Ryan and Nathan both gow!
Hope you all have a great year as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment