First the boys and I enjoyed sleeping in! Nathan slept till 7:15 and then laid in bed with me and watched cartoons till we had to go wake Ryan up at 8.
We enjoyed a nice breakfast in our pajamas..... We did not have to rush and enjoyed our meal. There was a LOT less yelling...
Took at bath and 9 in the morning since we skipped last night
Enjoyed playing in each others rooms....and making HUGE messes..
Met Daddy for lunch at Chick-fil-a
Built a VTech Go!Go! Smart Wheels village (this took about 45 minutes to make)
And when Daddy got home...he enjoyed playing with Nathan's new Globe toy.
So...you might ask if I'm ready to be a SAHM again...and the answer is NO. I enjoyed my day(s) but I don't think I am made to handle it long term. AND I'm taking it as a sign that when we saw Ms. Beth (the school's director) at Chick-fil-a for lunch.....it was a sign they needed to stay in school and I needed to stay at work!




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment