The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend in East Bernard

Well the boys and I spent an unexpected weekend in East Bernard after my Popo's funeral on Friday.  Jason and I drove up separately on Thursday afternoon and on Friday night he drove home since he was going hunting Saturday morning till Monday.  The boys and I spent the rest of the weekend at my parents where they had fun playing with toys, playing outside, helping Gigi with her Christmas tree and drinking hot chocolate!


Nathan and Ryan listening to Pawpaw playing my Popo's accordion.

Friday after the funeral we had a lunch where family and friends could come and since there was a playground outside - the boys of course had to play

Ryan on the big boy slide

Nathan's turn
(and to tell you how old this slide is - I played on it when I was like 7)

Why swing the right way?  This way is much more fun!





The boys enjoying hot chocolate with family friends on Friday night.


Playing with Uncle Eric's and even mommy's old Lego's  Saturday morning.

Helping Gigi decorate her Christmas tree Saturday morning




Getting lots of outside time on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment