The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Construction Christmas

This weekend we had my work Christmas party.  I work for a construction company so construction equipment is a must at a party.  The boys had a BLAST.  We had BINGO for the adults and jump houses, a toy work, arts and crafts and all kinds of other activities for the kids.  My children loved it and I was THIS.CLOSE to winning a Micheal Kors purse...but we won't get into that..(I'm pretty sure I was robbed of it ;)   Nathan and Ryan both LOVED seeing Santa.  In fact, I was slightly worried that Ryan was going to scream when I had to take him OFF Santa's lap....

The "before" trailer picture

The "after" trailer picture.


Family Picture

Accounting Group: (Top to bottom and left to right:  Sonya, Kerry, Charlene, Debbie, Amy, Anne, me, Chrity, Jana)

Nathan and Santa

Ryan and Santa (and that's a big smile on his face)


No comments:

Post a Comment