The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2014

Well, Christmas has come and gone this year.  The entire month of December feels like a blur.  Between work being crazy and my Popo's funeral I'm not really sure what happened.  I usually LOVE December,  Christmas decorations and all the excitement leading up to Jesus's birthday but this year, I just didn't have it in me and looking back, I'm a little sad. 
 
On Christmas Eve, I was finally able to get a little excited.  I had to work on Christmas Eve until about 3 but had off Christmas and the Friday after.  On Christmas Eve, we went to church at 7 and then Nathan and I made cookies and Jason helped Nathan write his letter to Santa.  Ryan was a screaming mess after church so he had to go to bed early and didn't get to participate in the cookie fun :( 
 
Family picture before church
 
My little baker!  Chocolate chip cookies for Santa!

All ready for Santa
 
 
Our Santa letter.  And yes I know it is upside down...its driving me crazy but after 30 minutes of re-saving, re-uploading, etc....I gave up.
 
 
On Christmas morning, Nathan slept until about 7:15.  Nana, Granddad and Aunt EJ came over about 7:30 and watched the boys open their Santa presents.  We had our annual breakfast casserole brunch with some French toast casserole (of which Ryan DEVOURED) and watched the boys play with their toys until about noon.  The boys took their nap after everybody left and we went to Nana & Granddad's after their nap about 3:30 for Christmas dinner at their house.  The boys had tons of fun at their house playing with the train and opening more presents.
 
Nathan informing everybody he thinks there is a bike in there
 

Ripping off the bag

BIKE!!
 
Ryan loving the candy canes in his stocking

Both boys got all kinds of goodies in their stockings

Nathan was excited about every present


Happy sweet boy Ryan

All bundled up to try his new bike and remote control car

Ryan had to go outside to
 
Mommy got all pretty for Christmas dinner!

Nathan and Ryan LOVED playing with Nana and Grandad train.


Ryan had to turn on EACH.AND.EVERY animal Nana had that made noise!

Ryan telling us that Santa goes "HO, HO, HO"

More "Ho, Ho, Ho". 

Ryan decided all the animals needed to sit in Daddy's lap

No comments:

Post a Comment