This past week was full of Christmas festivities so it has been quite a busy week. In summary:
Wednesday - Jason's work Christmas party. We hired a baby-sitter to watch the boys during dinner but the boys screamed probably the first 30 minutes. I felt so sorry for our baby sitter, but it was their first time away from me and Jason or any grandparents so I don't think it was TOO terrible ;)
Thursday - Girl's Night Out Christmas at Barrons ;)
Friday - Pajama day and Polar Express day at school. This was also the last day of school till the next year.
Saturday - Winter cleaning the entire house. ALL.DAY.LONG
Sunday - our Church's Candlelight Christmas
Cupcakes I made for Ryan's class party - Reindeer cupcakes!
Excited for pajama day!
Watching Rudolph Sunday morning
Getting ready for Candlelight Ceremony
The little one really does LOVE his big brother and copies EVERYTHING he says.




No comments:
Post a Comment