Saturday I did a little shopping and a little cleaning. The boys played outside for quite a bit and of course we watched the Aggies BTHO Arkansas. I'm so glad they won otherwise my husband would have been LOADS of fun (NOT!) I'm pretty sure my kids thought he lost it the way he was screaming and jumping at the end of the game!
Sunday we stayed home from church because Jason pulled something in his back Saturday. I finished cleaning the house and the boys played outside for a long time in the morning and then came inside and played with Playdoh for a while. Nathan and Ryan then spent the afternoon after nap coloring.
All in all, we just had a wonderful weekend at home and enjoyed spending time all together!
Mid-week wasn't so great..... Jason and I both had to go to school to talk to Nathan because he got into trouble for not listening to his teachers. I decided to try something new and made him trace "I will not be mean" 5 times. I told him next time it would be 10. We'll see how this week goes...
Ryan isn't such a baby anymore---- he had to swing like a big boy next to Nathan.
Preview of their Halloween outfits! Had to make sure they fit :)
Seriously... where'd my baby go?
Nathan can be protective of his brother sometimes. Ryan was afraid of the noise from the electric knife so Nathan was protecting him!
This is actually Nathan kissing Ryan when he thought I wasn't looking. Nathan is either really sweet to Ryan and loving on him/helping him or he is mean and pushing/shoving him! You never know what to expect!
My little coloring fool!
Mr. Serious. He also sticks his tongue out and moves it around when he's really serious.
All of his artwork :)


No comments:
Post a Comment