The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Aggies Brotherly Love

Well..with the beginning of fall coming soon...I knew it was coming and it's here.  College Football that is.  My Saturday mornings as I know them are now going to be full of football, football and football (okay - my whole weekend for that matter).  My husband's weekend rituals are College Gameday and of course the Aggies...  And thanks to the SEC network, apparently I will never get the TV until December?!   Well in this house on Aggie game day, the boys are required to wear their Aggie gear.  Saturday morning Jason had to go to work for a few hours so at least I didn't have to watch football for half the day...but they boys had to wear their Aggie clothes.  (Is it bad I kind-of-sort-of-but-not-really missed not hearing the football on TV?!) I told the boys that if they got dressed I would let them jump on their trampoline for a while in the morning before it got too hot outside Saturday morning and before we did our weekly cleaning.  Nathan got dressed in like 2 minutes and then took it upon himself to get Ryan dressed.  He helped Ryan get undressed and helped him get his clothes on.  By the time I saw this, Nathan was onto helping Ryan with his shoes so I grabbed my camera as it is a rare occurrence in this house where Nathan and Ryan get along.  The pictures below show that they DO love each other!  Oh of course show off their Aggie spirit!


Helping Ryan put his shoes on

Ryan is hugging Nathan....not strangling him!

Sweet boys:)
 
This just melts my heart

Doing "exercises" as Nathan calls it

Ryan jumping :)

Too cute...  and you wonder why he's spoiled?!

Beading

No comments:

Post a Comment