On Thursday, I took the boys to have a joint Dr. appointment. BY MYSELF. I don't know what I was thinking... Nathan had to have a hearing and vision test, 3 shots and Ryan had to have blood drawn. I was tired by the end of it!!
Nathan's Stats:
Weight - 33.5 lbs (28th percentile); 29 lbs at 3 yrs
Height - 39.25 in (26th percentile); 36.75 at 3 yrs
Blood Pressure - 98/65
HR - 104
Vision and Hearing both passed :) The lady testing was quite impressed with how well he did with his vision :) She kept saying to herself "wow, he's smart!" Guess that's a good thing :)
Ryan's Stats:
Weight - 25 lbs 2 oz (16th percentile); 19 lbs, 14oz (11th percentile) at 2 yrs
Height - 33 in (16th percentile); 28.75 (19th percentile) at 2 yrs
H.C. - 18 in (2nd percentile); 17.75 at 2 yrs
My poor children seem to have gotten their mommy's shortness....


No comments:
Post a Comment