The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Chuck E Cheese Time!

Well, for Nathan's 4th and Ryan's 2nd birthdays we decided to go all out and had the boys birthdays at Chuck E Cheese.  Nathan LOVES the place!  He could care less about the food but LOVES the games!  He woke up last Saturday morning (August 30 which is his actual birthday) and was excited about his party - I think he smiled the entire time :)  He loved seeing all his friends there and had a great time!


The Birthday Boy!

Ninja Turtle Cake :)

I have to admit, I was concerned about Ryan seeing Chuck-E...but he LOVED him!  He kept calling him "mouse!"

Miss. Zoey having fun :)

Mr. Zaden :)

The birthday boy going crazy using his tokens.  He was so excited I think he was putting two in at a time.

Ryan dragged Uncle Eric all over

Conner :)

Nathan and Miss Chloe :)

Luke and Levi :)

Logan B.

The group


Seriously.... Ryan LOVED him!  He chased him over the entire place and screamed only when Chuck-E left the room.

Nathan and Conner in the ticket blaster.  For every birthday child, they place a 1000 ticket voucher in the machine and you have to try to get it..well Nathan did!!!  He ended up dropping it but they gave it to him anyhow!!  I think the adults were screaming and scared him!



Pinata Time!

I know Nathan had a BLAST and we are thankful to all of his friends that came and shared his day with him.  We hope everybody had as much fun as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment