Monday-Thursday was pretty much more of the same-old-same-old for weekdays. On Wednesday, Nathan got into A LOT of trouble at school. He got into trouble so much that his teacher had to call me at work to talk to him. After hearing what he all did, I then sent Jason to school to talk to him in person to make sure it got through to him to start behaving. I have never been more upset at him for his behavior. Thankfully Thursday and Friday were much better days. Thursday night I got the score of the month at Toys R Us (more on that later) and went out to eat with some friends. Right after dinner I started feeling pretty bad but chalked it up to allergies. Thursday night/Friday morning I did not sleep well and felt horrible Friday at work due to my throat killing me. I was pretty sure I had strep by about 9 am but refused to go to the Dr. Well, after I couldn't eat or drink anything I finally left work at 12:30 to go the Dr. and yep...STREP :( I spent the rest of the day sleeping. Friday night Jason took Nathan to the White Oak football game. Nathan lasted all of 1 quarter before he said he was sleepy and they came home. I should note that this was a day Nathan did not take a good nap at school.
Saturday Jason took the boys to get haircuts and then we spent most of the morning and afternoon at Nathan's friend Zaden's 4th Birthday party. After we got home we watched the Aggies BTHO SMU and I spent the rest of the day laying on the couch some more still recuperating.
Sunday we went to church, ate lunch with the Searcy's and then came home and all took a nap. After nap, I cooked a few meals for the week and we spent some time outside watching the boys play with my steal of the month.... a slip-n-slide for $0.98!!! Seriously....BEST $0.98 I have EVER spent. The boys had a BLAST!!!
Cheering on the EB Brahma's at the White Oak game!
Birthday fun with dinosaurs!
Birthday fun with friends!
Roarrrr!!
SLIP-N-SLIDE FUN!
My little HAM
My goofball!
Watching Ninja Turtles before bed!
This is hugs....NOT hurting each other!
CAN'T wait for this upcoming week!! FALL and FALL TV!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment