Saturday we went to "Touch A Truck" and the boys loved it. They love looking at fire trucks and planes and motorcycles so when they got to touch and climb in them all this weekend I'm pretty sure they were in hog heaven!
Oh...the joys of a school bus. They were much smaller inside than I remember
Helicopter!
He loved the police motorcycle!!
Uh-oh. Nathan and his friend Zaden in the back of a police car :)
In the SWAT vehicle
Big Army vehicles
Fire truck!! Ryan's favorite part! :)
Checking out the back of the fire truck
Checking out the ambulance
On the top of the big army truck. Ms. Zoey showing trucks aren't only for boys :)
Silly boys
Watching the helicopter take off!
He loved his snow-cone!
The rest of the weekend Jason had to work so the boys and I chilled at home enjoying this wonderful weather.


No comments:
Post a Comment