The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Satruday

On Saturday we spent the morning and early afternoon grocery shopping and doing laundry.  I'm so ready to go grocery shopping by myself without any children!!!  In the afternoon we went to a birthday party at Trampoline U.  We've never been before so I didn't know what the expect.  Nathan was a little hesitant at first but by the time we were leaving he was already wanting to go back!


Being loving sweet brothers in the morning!  This lasted for all of 5 minutes.

Yes - those are DumsDums at 9 am.....somebody is learning to go potty by himself so DumDums were the treat this morning and of course big brother had to have one!

Trampoline U!

Jumping with our buddy Zaden



Running and jumping in the blocks.  I wanted to do it!



They had fun climbing in the blocks!


Party time!

Maybe I talk a little too much about the car I want....  Nathan saw this car in the parking lot and said "Mommy...that's the car you want!"  He just picks everything up.

Pecan picking before dinner

Just in case you wondered if Ryan loves and looks up to his big brother... :)



Sweet boy letting mommy hold him after he hit his head on the coffee table :)


No comments:

Post a Comment