Wow! If somebody would have told me last Sunday night that we would have a different new(er) car one week later...I would have told them they were crazy!! It's against everything my "Dave Ramsey" husband believes in. However, I have been bothering him for about a year for a new Tahoe and he tells me "NO" every time. I finally gave up on the new one and have been looking at used ones for a few months. He still tells me "NO". So...when he calls me on Tuesday and tells me about this one Tahoe that he would be okay with me getting....well I jump on that like white on rice!! I made an online offer Tuesday and we got the car Thursday after work. I LOVE it. It's so nice and so much more roomy! AND now Jason is jealous! It's a 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe...fully loaded. It's in pretty awesome condition and we actually know the previous owner .....the only downside is it has over 100k miles. We did get the warranty for 36k miles though for any major repairs.
On Friday I pick up Ryan from school and was told he had a 102 fever. I started freaking out and didn't know if I should take him to the after-care clinic or let it run it's course. Thanks to our WONDERFUL doctor, it turns out he had a slight case of the flu. Thankfully by Saturday afternoon with the help of medicine he was himself again :)
Boys being silly with hats Monday morning. School was closed for Columbus Day so the boys spent the day with Nana.
Family picture
Mommy's new car :)
Poor sick baby Friday night. He only said 2 words from 5:30 - bed-time. It was "Daddy's truck" when we got home.
Mr. "Cool Dude" on his way to the golf course with Jason Saturday morning.
Ryan doing much better Saturday afternoon - having fun playing in mommy's car!
Helping make Halloween bags at our church gathering tonight for the kids at Asbury House
No comments:
Post a Comment