The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Last Sunday Without Daddy :)

Today was hopefully the last weekend without Daddy for a while!  We are ALL SOO ready for this tax deadline to be over!  I know February will be here soon enough...but we are ready to enjoy these next few months with daddy at home on the weekends!  So...what did we do on our last Sunday without Daddy you might ask...  Well.....the boys were some:

Basketball playing

Ball throwing

Brother loving

Sweet acting

Silly swinging

\
Goofy swinging

Cute swinging

Fort cleaning

Rain watching

Obstacle climbing

Fort playing


Card making

Card showing


Fit throwing

Fish stick eating

Ketchup dunking

Book reading

BOYS!

I can't really complain too much.  After lunch it was a pretty nasty afternoon full of rain so we were all stuck inside.  And since both boys are appearing to take after their mommy...they are both DEATHLY afraid of thunder.  So they both sat on the couch watching a movie clinging to me for about an hour after nap. 

I am looking forward to next weekend with Jason home!  Don't get me wrong...I love spending one on one time with the boys....but I don't like how behind I get cleaning.  Something that should take 15 minutes takes an hour.  With 2 boys, 1 husband and 2 dogs.....I'm a bit (lot) of a neat-freak!  And then forget any sort of "fun" shopping.  I'm lucky if I can make it out of the grocery store without a meltdown from one (or both) boys because I wouldn't buy some sort of junk food.  By 11, I'm worn out!  Now...maybe I can grocery shop and clean in a reasonable time frame.  AND....maybe do some "fun" mommy shopping :)



No comments:

Post a Comment