The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Splashway 2014

We just got back from spending our vacation visiting friends and family in East Bernard.  We drove down there on Wednesday morning and got back today.  We had so much fun and took so many pictures there is just not anyway we can get all of our fun in one post.  So, I will try to split it out. 

First post is Splashway 2014.  This was our third year to visit Splashway.  I love watching and seeing how Nathan acts with each visit.  It's so much fun to see how he progress from each year.  The first year he barely went down any slides, last year he went down a few and this year - you could not get him (or Ryan) away from the slides.  I was very impressed with Ryan.  He did almost all the slides that Nathan did this year and he is the same age that Nathan was when we first took him.  Ryan is fearless - he has to do all his brother does or he feels left out.  They were such big boys on the slides and even did them all without their floaties! 

This year we rented a cabana for the day with my parents and brother and my Aunt Charlene and Aunt Annette meet us there to spend the day with us.  It was also Jason's first year to visit with us.  My cousin Joshua also joined us for a portion of the day and hopefully he was able to enjoy his day off (he is a lifeguard at Splashway as well).  I do have to note that I'm pretty sure he was using my children as his wing men to impress all of his girl co-workers ;).  We got to the park when it opened at 10 and left a little before 4pm.  Jason and I were able to leave the boys with my parents and aunts and enjoy the time doing a few of the bigger slides.  I think I was more scared than some of the 7 year olds riding the slides we were riding.  Here are some pictures so show all of the fun we had.



Daddy and Joshua giving Ryan the "fast pass" up to the slides. 

Ryan going down a big-boy slide by himself with a little help from cousin Joshua


Nathan and the big-boy slides

Ryan took a 15 minute nap riding with me on the lazy river.


Uncle Eric and Nathan having fun on the lazy river.  Eric is so great with his nephews!


Our cabana for the day

Nathan and the big-boy slide :)




I'm pretty sure the boys rode every slide on this part of the park.

Uncle Eric and Ryan watching the zip-liners

3rd annual snow cones :)  Nathan of course had to try all of them!

Ryan's first snow cone!

Nathan and Splashway Ray!

Daddy and Ryan.
 
 
We had a great time at the park!  

No comments:

Post a Comment