The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2014

While the boys are away.....

Mommy will clean!!

School was closed this past Wednesday-Friday.  Nana was gracious and took the boys to her house Thursday-Saturday.  I had taken off work that Friday a few weeks ago.  So Friday morning I slept in, cleaned the house, and did all the laundry WITH OUT kids.  It's amazing what I all got done in a short period of time.  I also treated myself to a massage that afternoon :)  Friday night Jason and I went out for our 7 year anniversary to eat by ourselves at Panda Express and then went to the movies together just us for the first time in probably YEARS...like pre-Nathan.  We did not know how to react without kids!  Saturday morning I went to Toys R Us to get the boys their birthday presents and went grocery shopping.  Again...AH-mazing without kids! :)  Saturday afternoon Jason and I went out to his parents for an End of Summer party at Nana and Granddad's.  The boys had fun swimming and the adults had a mini wine-tasting with all sorts of yummy wines Nana and Granddad got on their trip to Napa Valley earlier this summer..  YUM-O wine! :)  Sunday we went to church, went out to eat lunch with the Searcy's and then went to Meet the Teacher at school.  All in all, it was a productive and relaxing weekend.  Much needed down time for mommy :)  This week and weekend will be crazy though because we will have a 4 YEAR OLD before the week is over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment