The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer?!

How did it get to be August already?  I'm not sure where this summer has gone but I feel like it was May, I blinked and now it's August.  This summer has been great though in that it has not been sweltering hot everyday.  The days where the highs were in the 70's...in TEXAS...in JULY were GREAT!!  We need more of those days :)

Since this summer has just flown by - we have many exciting events happening over the next month so our lives will be quite busy :)

Aug 30 - Nathan's 4th Birthday and Birthday Party
Aug 25 - 7 year wedding anniversary
Sept 10 - Ryan's 2nd Birthday

I'm not sure I'm ready to have a 4 year old AND a 2 year old.  Seriously.....wasn't Ryan just born?!

No comments:

Post a Comment