The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 26, 2013

Birthday Photo Shoot

Saturday I took pictures of the boys for their respective 3 and 1 year birthdays.  Technically Ryan won't be 1 till September 10, but I wanted to have a few pictures of him at their joint birthday party this coming weekend.  Armed with lots of ideas from Pinterest and a smash cake me and my mom made the night before, we headed to Nana's house to take pictures.  Ryan of course decided he DID NOT want to smile that day and then of course got distracted by the neighbors mower -  but they turned out a lot better than I thought they would. 

I found this off of Pinterest and it is right up Nathan's alley since he LOVES cars!


Posing like Mickey Mouse!
 
And here's a lot of pictures of my sweet baby who's no longer a baby :(






For a little boy that puts EVERYTHING in his mouth - he had no idea what to do with the cake.  It took him a few minutes to figure out to do in


This is one of my favorites - it looks like he's getting ready to throw the number like a paper airplane

This was the best we could get of them both.  Looking at the camera at the same time = success

Deciding he really liked it.

 
It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment