The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 26, 2013

6 yrs!

Yesterday was Jason's and mine 6 year anniversary.  We went out to eat lunch by ourselves while Jason's mom watched the boys.  I've been wanting to eat at the Corner Bakery that opened here in Longview for a while, so that's where we went.  We also had to go to the boys Open House at school.  I can't believe how much our lives have changed in 6 years but I wouldn't change any of it.

In 6 years we've:

6 - Had 6 jobs total between the two of us (me - EY, Cooper, Ron Stringer & Associates, and Russell & Sons; Jason - BKD and Ron Stringer & Associates)

5 - Lived in 5 places (my apartment, his apartment, our Houston house, his parents house for a few months after we moved to Longview, and our house in White Oak)

4 - Have had four vehicles (me - Corolla, Trailblazer; Jason - Chevy, Ford 150)

3 - Had 3 animals - 2 dogs (Fancy and Peyton) and a Beta fish (okay - it might have only lived for like 1 month after we were married and I know I'm stretching here...but it's my blog and I can do what I want!!)

2 - Had 2 wonderful boys :)

1- 1 great marriage. :)

Love you Jason!!

No comments:

Post a Comment