I have lots of pictures of our wonderful vacation that I would love to share, but since there are over 400 pictures to go through, it's taking me a little while to decide which ones to put on the blog. I'm
thinking I'm going to have to do it in sections......
However, the next few weeks are going to be very busy as we have many exciting changes/events coming. Which means.....not many posts till the end of August...but after that, lots of pictures/stories to share! Here's a glimpse at our next few crazy weeks:
- Today is the last day of summer classes for Nathan. I want to try to enjoy this last week as much as I can with both boys.
- Friday my parents are coming and Saturday we are going to be taking pictures for Ryan's 1st Birthday and Nathan's 3rd birthday. I'll be trying a lot of ideas off Pinterest so I'm hoping we get at least a few good ones. (I'm hoping if we take 100, I'll get 5 good ones?!)
- Sunday is mine and Jason's 6 yr anniversary! Big plans to celebrate ---- lunch with no children! How sad are we?!
- Monday Aug 26 BOTH boys start school full time. I'm anticipating this being really hard on me...mainly with Ryan. I have spent most of my time with him for the last year and am not sure how I'm going to do with him at school all day.
- Wednesday, Aug 28- I start working part time (8-12) everyday.
- Friday, Aug 30 - Nathan turns 3!!! ALSO - PRAYING we still close on our Houston house this day.
- Saturday, Aug 31 - Boys combined birthday party (Again - lots of ideas off Pinterest that are not going to get done themselves!!)
- Tuesday, Sept 10 - Ryan turns ONE!
- Sometime in there - buy/close on our house in White Oak.
All the while, I'm still doing part time bookkeeping (in addition to the job I start on the 28th) in the afternoon and evening. So technically, I'll be working full time?!
Please bear with me during the next few weeks - - lots of fun and excitement is coming!
In the meantime....wishing I was still back here:


No comments:
Post a Comment