The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

11 months!

Ryan,
 
I'm not quite sure where the past 11 months have gone.  They have just flown by.  I can't believe that I have already mailed out the birthday invitations for your FIRST BIRTHDAY!!  It feels like just yesterday we were getting ready for Nathan's 1st birthday and here we are for your 1st.  My sweet baby is almost no longer a baby...... :(
 
 

 
You are a HAM!  You are always smiling, laughing or talking.... as long as mommy is somewhere in your sights.

 
Can't sit still anymore....these pictures were almost impossible to take.  I think I got baby one of you sitting up straight.

 
Are a MOMMY'S boy!  If I leave the room for a second, you will scream at the top of your lungs.  You also LOVE to babble "mama mama mama" all day long.  You have said dada a few times but your favorite word is "mama"!  You will start school in 2 weeks so I'm anxious to see how you do without me most of the day.  Eek!


Wearing size 4 diapers. 
 
Wearing mostly 9 months clothes.  I think in the next few weeks we'll start transitioning you into 12 months clothes.
 

 
You are a bottomless pit and eat food all day.  We just have a problem with you drinking anything.  You are starting to refuse most of your bottle after about 3 oz and have turned your nose up at sippy cups
 
Eat on average 15-20 oz of formula a day split between 4-5 bottles.  (One when you wake up, one after your morning nap; one right before afternoon nap, one before dinner and another right before bed).  I AM SO READY for you to be off formula..... one more month!!!
 
You eat solids 3 times a day.  You eat all table food now and have started to eat a few more fruits.  Your favorite fruits are watermelon and cantaloupe.  You will SCREAM for more when you are done with what is on your tray and want some more.  Between you and Nathan, I swear ya'll could eat an entire watermelon in one sitting if I would let ya'll.  You have also started to eat bananas sometimes.
 
 
 
I'm starting to work a little more with you and a sippy cup.  I give you one at each of your meals with water but you still just like to chew on it rather than drink from it.  Maybe one day.....  I know Nathan did not get the hang of it for a  while so it might just take you a while like it did him. 
 

 You are still taking 2 naps a day (about 1.5 - 2 .5 hours each).  
 
You normally go down around 8:00 and sleep till about 6:30/7:00 am. Once you start school in a few weeks, I will have to start waking you up at 6:30 to let you have time to eat breakfast.

 
 
You now have 2 bottom teeth.  After all the drama with the first, I hardly noticed your second.  However, I think you are starting to cut one on the top because you are drooling all over and were really fussy and waking up in the middle of the night screaming on our vacation.

 
Crawling everywhere.  You love to crawl to furniture and pull yourself up to standing. 
 
You aren’t that interested in playing with toys.  Instead you just like to crawl around, explore, drag things around, and pull everything off the cabinets/shelves.
 
On our vacation, you started to really "cruise" around all the furniture.  You even took about 2-3 steps on your own.  I'm not sure if you will be a full blown walker before you turn 1 but we will see.  As much as I want you to grow, I'm really sad about this milestone because it will mean you are officially a toddler and not a little baby anymore.  :( :( :(


 
AND...we can't forget about your brother.  He had to have his photo taken too!
 
Happy 11 months sweet boy!  We all love you so much!
 
Mommy, Daddy and Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment