11 months Typical Day - Thursday, August 22, 2013
Since I missed the typical day for 10 months, I've decided to do 2 posts for a typical day at 11 months -- one before the boys start school and one after so I can see the difference. Here's the first one.
6:15 am - Jason gets up and gets ready
7:00 - I get up and get ready
7:15 - wake Nathan up and get him started eating breakfast
7:25 - wake Ryan up and attempt to feed him a bottle and breakfast (baby pancakes). He's been teething this week so not eating much of anything.
8:00 - 9:00 - boys play in the living room and Nathan's room while I vacuum the house
9:00 - 11:00 - Ryan takes his morning nap while Nathan helps me clean the bathrooms and Nathan and I sort coins and put in both boys piggy banks
11:00 - wake Ryan up and we all eat lunch (sandwich meat, cheese)
11:20 - 1:30 pm - run errands (Party Store for the boys birthday, Target, get Jason lunch)
1:30 - 2 - Feed Ryan his bottle and get both boys down for a nap
2:00 - 4:00 - Both boys nap while I make phone calls for work and work on bookkeeping
4:00 - Nathan wakes up, goes potty and eats his snack
4:15 - Ryan wakes up, diaper change, bottle
4:30 - 5:30 - we go outside for about 5 minutes before it starts raining so we come inside and both boys play in the living room. We need the rain so I'm not upset!
5:30 - I cook dinner while both boys keep playing
6:15 - eat dinner
6:45 - bath (this is early - we usually take a bath at 7:15 but Ryan was really fussy with his teeth and baths always calm him down)
7:00 - 7:15 - boys play in living room
7:15 - Feed Ryan a bottle, give him Tylenol and Orajel and put him down for bed
7:30 - Ryan is sleeping
7:45 - Nathan helps me clean dishes and the kitchen
8:00 - 9:15 - Nathan lays in my bed and watches TV till Jason gets home while I work
9:15 - Jason gets home and plays with Nathan
9:30 - Nathan goes to bed
10:00 - I stop working and Jason starts (this is pretty typical at this month as both of us work from home in the evening and we both like using 2 monitors - so we usually take turns on the desktop. Sometimes, one of us uses the laptop if we don't need two screens)
11:15 - I go to bed.
12:00 midnight - I think Jason went to bed around here (not typical - usually I'm up way past him but he has a deadline tomorrow)
These past few months (10 months and 11 months) have been pretty hectic with me starting to do some bookkeeping work from home. Pretty much anytime the boys are sleeping, I'm working and when they are up - they keep me pretty busy. Especially Ryan - the boy loves to play with everything besides his toys - Mommy's pictures and magazines, any and all cords, the DVR....and the list could go on. Where'd my baby go?!


No comments:
Post a Comment