The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 3, 2013

8 months - Typical Day

8 Months- Typical Day:

 Thursday,  May 30 2013

6:30 - Nathan woke up and watched Dora the Explorer in bed with me while Jason got ready

7:00 -Ryan woke up; Nathan and Jason ate breakfast, I got dressed

7:15 - Got Ryan out of his bed, changed him and fed him a bottle

7:30 - Jason left for work

8:00 - I fed Ryan his solids for breakfast

8:15 - 9:15 - Nathan, Ryan and I played outside

9:30 - Ryan went down for his morning nap, Nathan ate a snack and watched TV while I did a few chores

10:00 - Nathan and I watered the plants outside and played outside some more

11:00 - Ryan woke up, fed him a bottle

11:15 - Left to go have lunch with Daddy at Chick-fil-a and run to the bank

12:45 - back home

1:20 - 1:40 -  Fed Ryan a bottle and put him down for his second nap

1:45 - Read Nathan a book and put him down for a nap (talked in his bed for about an hour before finally falling asleep!)

1:45 - 3:45 - While the boys were sleeping, I vacuumed and worked out

3:45 - Ryan woke up and we played in the living room

4:15 - Nathan work up; fed Ryan bottle; Nathan ate snack

4:45 - we went outside to play

5:30 - We came inside to cook dinner

6:00 - Dinner time!

6:30 - We went for a walk, played outside and picked some dewberries

8:00 - Bath time!

8:15 - Ryan down; Nathan eats a bowl of ice cream

8:45 - Nathan down!



No comments:

Post a Comment