I just want to thank my husband for all he does. He works so hard every day providing for our family so that I can stay home and watch the boys. I CANNOT thank him enough for that. I know he has given up so much so that I can do that and I appreciate it every day. He is so wonderful with both boys and seeing them interact truly makes my heart melt.
Happy Father’s Day Jason – we all love you and are so lucky to have you in our lives! A wonderful father, an awesome husband, and our best friend!
I would also like to tell my Daddy (Pawpaw) how much we all love and appreciate him. I'm so thankful for everything my Dad has ever done for me. I know I was not always the easiest daughter in the world and got into my share of accidents, but he was always there for me. He has taught me the meaning of hard work and savings and has helped make me into the person I am today. Seeing him play with the boys also makes my heart melt. Nathan and Ryan love their Pawpaw so much are both wrapped around Pawpaw's little finger just like their mommy was!
And I would also like to tell our Grandad how important he is in our lives. He helped raise Jason into the man he is today and I'm so thankful that he raised such a wonderful, loving, caring man. Nathan and Ryan love their Grandad so much.
I'm so thankful that both my boys have such wonderful role models of what it means to be a caring, loving, wonderful man! Love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment