I'm early with our monthly "typical day" post this month. Yea me!! I've finally remembered to do it on a day other than the last day of the month! So, here is our "typical day" for 5 months:
Thursday, February 21, 2013
6:00 - Day begins to Nathan screaming he has to go potty; take Nathan potty and let him lay in bed with us while we finish snoozing through the alarm and he watches Go Diego!
6:30 - Jason wakes up and starts getting ready
6:45 - I wake up, make bed, get ready
7:00 - breakfast. I make breakfast while Nathan feeds the dogs (all by himself I might add!)
7:30 - Jason goes to work; I unload the dishwasher and clean the kitchen
7:45 - Ryan wakes up and plays quietly in his crib
8:00 - I go get Ryan, change his diaper, feed him bottle
8:30 - Feed Ryan his solids (oatmeal and apples). (Nathan also HAS to eat so I give him an orange)
8:45 - 9:15 - I vacuum the half of the house that has the boys rooms so that Ryan can have a good morning nap without the vacuum bothering him. Ryan plays in his exercauser while Nathan plays with all of his toys.
9:20 - 9:40 - Ryan plays on his play-mat and Nathan plays with all of his toys
9:45 - Change Ryan's diaper, swaddle him and lay him in his crib.
9:45 - 11:40 -Ryan takes his morning nap while Nathan and I play, I file some paperwork and go through pictures on the computer from September to December to pick out pictures to start Ryan's 1st year scrapbook.
11:45 -Ryan wakes him, I get Ryan, feed him.
12:15 - Daddy comes home for lunch!! (So he can work late tonight). We all eat together and I Feed Ryan solids (green beans and rice).
12:45-1:00 - clean kitchen
1:00-1:30 - Ryan plays on his play-mat while Nathan watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
1:30 - change Ryan, swaddle, feed him a bottle
1:50 - Ryan to sleep
2:00 - Take Nathan potty, read him a book, Nathan to bed
2:15 - clean and vacuum living room; other housecleaning
3:45 - Ryan wakes up and we play on his play-mat
4:15 - Feed Ryan
4:40 - back to playing on play-mat
4:45 - Nathan wakes up
4:45 - 5:40 - We all play in the living room - Ryan play-mat and Nathan cars
5:40 - Nathan helps me cook dinner while Ryan plays in his exercauser; Nathan feeds dogs (again all by himself)
6:10 - Dinner (Ryan has solids)
6:30 - Ryan was still really fussy after dinner so I feed him a little bottle and he was better for a few minutes. After I feed him he was still fussy so I held him (I think he's teething..) Nathan played with his cars/work bench
7:10 - bath time, read books, both boys to bed
8:00 - both boys are in bed, I clean dinner dishes and the kitchen
8:30 - Jason gets home and eats dinner. We then watch one of our DVR'd shows
9:30 - shower and bed
Sorry I don't have any pictures of the boys for this post. I'm really slacking on the picture taking with both boys.......... they are really tiring!


No comments:
Post a Comment