- Ryan turned 6 months old on March 10. I'm not sure where the time went. I still remember Nathan turning 6 months and now my sweet little baby is 6 months? We have his 6 month appoitment on March 25 so when I get his official stats...I'll post our 6 month update!
- I have been helping work on an audit the last few weeks. I do have to say it was a little hard to put my audit hat back on from corporate accounting but it came back and it's just a small audit so it hasn't been too bad! It's also been really hard making the adjustment to working full time again with two boys but the report has to be done by the end of March and then I will be back to full time SAHM status! Many thanks to my mother-in-law for watching both boys while I temporaily re-join the work force.
- Nathan's school is closed for Spring Break and Jason has one deadline March 15 so the boys and I are enjoying some time in East Bernard with my parents. We made the drive last Friday (March 8) and are staying until Sunday March 17. We have had a blast so far and have lots more exciting stuff planned. I already have TONS of pictures so be warned there will be a BIG blog about our Spring Break coming up.... It might even have to be broken up....
Here's to wishing time slow down.....


No comments:
Post a Comment