Saturday, February 9, 2013 - Typical Day for 4 month old Ryan (almost 5 mos)
6:10 am -Jason and I wake up to Nathan screaming he has to go to the restroom; he refuses to go back to his bed so he comes lay in bed with us.
6:30 am - my alarm starts going off so we let Nathan watch the TV in our room while we snooze a little (lot) more.
7:15 am - Ryan wakes up and starts happily playing in his crib.
7:30 - I wake up and get dressed
7:45 - Jason goes and gets Ryan; changes his diaper while I get cereal ready for Nathan
8:00 - feed Ryan
8:30 - Jason leaves to go to work (yes - on a Saturday) and takes Fancy and Peyton with him to go to the "Puppy Spa" (aka Petsmart) for a bath.
8:45-9:00 am - playmat time
9:00 - we start getting ready to go to the bank (both boys were really fussy so I decided we just needed to get OUT of the house!) It was currently 40 something degrees outside so going outside was out of the question with Ryan.
10:00 am - we get back from town and I change Ryan's diaper and put him down for a nap. I start a load of laundry, give Nathan a snack, let Nathan watch one Diego and relax.
11:00 am - Ryan wakes up; diaper change; bottle
11:30 - lunch - Nathan has leftover hotdogs and Ryan has bananas and rice cereal
12:15-1:00 - Ryan has play-mat time; practices sitting and Nathan plays with his cars and workbench.
1:00 - Put on a 30 minute movie for Nathan; feed Ryan a bottle and put him down for a nap around 1:15
1:30 pm - put Nathan down for his nap; I finally eat lunch. While both boys are sleeping I catch up on DVR'ed shows and work on the last pieces of Nathan's 2nd year scrapbook (1st birthday - 2nd birthday).
3:00 - Nathan wakes up (has to go to the potty) and refuses to go back to bed; give him a snack
3:15 - Ryan wakes up and plays in his crib ( side note - I was watching an episode of "Castle" where Beckett and Castle are stuck with a lion - well Nathan sees the lion and starts asking a billion and one questions about the lion; the zoo; where the zoo was at....you get the idea - for 15 minutes he asks questions because he saw the lion...he's very inquisitive of EVERYTHING...)
3:30 - I go get Ryan; change diaper; Ryan plays on his play-mat. I put on an episode of Diego for Nathan to stop the lion questions....
3:45 - feed Ryann
4:15 - 5:15 - Play on the floor with both Ryan and Nathan
5:15 - Daddy gets home with the dogs and I scrapbook till 6.
6:00 - Nathan helps me cook dinner; Note - Ryan was extremely fussy from here on out to bath time.
6:30 - Dinner (Ryan eats a bottle before solids after screaming for 15 minutes)
7:15 - BATH!!!
7:30 - I read books to both boys while Jason goes to Dairy Queen to get me a blizzard (it was that kind of evening)
8:00 - Lay Ryan in his crib; Nathan helps me clean the kitchen while we wait for Jason to get back
8:30 - Nathan to bed!
8:30 - Peace and quite! I finish putting the sheets on our bed; file some paperwork; shower and finally lay in bed to enjoy the blizzard!
We are ready for Springtime!
Nathan on his work bench
Ryan will watch Nathan ALL.DAY.LONG
Brotherly Love
Really mommy?
Practicing our sitting (and our reading)
Nathan and his thumb....Ryan and his teething...


No comments:
Post a Comment