The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finally Finished! (Or at least caught up!)

I'm proud to say 1.5 years after Nathan turned 1 I have FINALLY finished his 1st year scrapbook.  Sadly I also completed this only a week before I compled his 2nd year scrapbook.....

I know - many of you will say I should have just done the online scrapbook thing and saved a lot of time...  BUT....before we got pregnant, I was really into scrap-booking and bought a boat-load of scrap-booking stuff in anticipation of our future children's scrapbook...  So...I have/had all this stuff and wanted to make use of it......So.....Viola!


 All Done!
 Can you tell I took too many pictures of Nathan in his first year?  All these pages are his birth-1year!

Start of his second year..
 These are all of the scrapbook pages of his complete 2nd year (1 year b-day to 2nd year b-day).....a LOT less than the first year.....why you might ask???

 Maybe because I partly cheated and ordered an online scrapbook from Shutterfly for his 2nd year.....  I only scrap-booked professional pictures and a "Best of Nathan's 2nd Year".  Basically that was a 12 month - 2 page layout of all my favorite pictures of Nathan each month of his second year.  I know.....such a slacker..
 2 years worth.....

Done (well - at least up to this point).  

I am now starting on making Ryan's 1st year scrapbook.  My plan going forward is to make a big one for Ryan like I did for Nathan for his 1st year and then continue to either do an online scrapbook for each year or to do a similar "best of year"...  I haven't thought much past finishing Ryan's first year book.  My plan is to start now and catch up to current time so that I can complete each month within a reasonable time frame so I will be done by the end of September for him.  At that point I plan on going back to work at least part-time so if I don't finish it by then..... I probably never will...  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment