So come Saturday when he found out Jason was going to go play golf at Pinecrest...he really wanted to go. I told him that if he helped me clean the house and do chores, we could all go play golf and then go to the pool at Pinecrest afterwards. So on Saturday we woke up and cleaned the house and after the boys nap we went out to Pinecrest where the boys played 9 holes of golf and then we went swimming in the pool. Granddad came out and joined us at the pool as well. Nathan has really gotten better with his swimming. He did not wear any floaties at all and jumped in the pool and swam to me and back to the wall for probably 45 minutes! I was a bad mom and didn't get any pictures of our fun Saturday afternoon and evening at Pinecrest but promise we had TONS of fun!
Nathan cleaning the kitchen Saturday morning..
Sunday morning after Jason and I worked out we decided to sit out on the patio to enjoy breakfast and the boys ended up playing outside till about 10.. The weather was just wonderful! After nap I decided to let the boys go out and play in their swimsuits and "wash" the cars. Nathan thought it was "AWESOME" and I got my car cleaned so...win-win!
Ryan enjoying his breakfast outside Sunday morning. Nathan slept about an hour past Ryan so Jason and I enjoyed a little time with just our sweet Ryan :) It's truly amazing to see Ryan's personality come out when Nathan is not around.
We hung Nathan's butterfly feeder he made at school last week
Washing Dad's truck
Somebody loved the water!
Scrubbing Mom's car!
Of course we had to clean McQueen as well!
And the police car..
We are thankful for the wonderful weather we had this weekend and that we were able to enjoy some nice time outside.


No comments:
Post a Comment