Nathan had been talking to us about Lego Land for quite a while. Ever since we told him we were going to take a vacation to Dallas to Great Wolf Lodge, he has been talking non-stop about how his friend Drew went to LegoLand in Dallas. I didn't really think about going there but since it was only like a mile from where we were going I figured we could go there before we checked into our hotel. Man.....I'm telling you...it's worth it! I think I might send the 3 boys back there next time we go to Dallas so I can do some shopping by myself and they will be occupied for HOURS.... The only bad part was having to wait till it was our time to go in. Once they were in...they were golden!
I have to admit - this was pretty cool - all made from Legos..
Waiting patiently to go in. Thankfully there were Legos to pay with!
The next few photos are all sorts of Dallas buildings/tourist attractions - all made entirely out of Legos... I was really amazed at all of these!
Rangers Ballpark
State Fair of Texas
Gaylord Hotel
Great Wolf Lodge
Inside Rangers ballpark
Southfork
Downtown Dallas
Dallas Airport
AT&T Stadium
There was a section where you could build a race car out of Legos and then race it to see how well it withstood your building. All 3 boys probably played here for 45 minutes and only stopped when I had to pull them away to do all the other items.
Ryan of course had to build a choo-choo train.
Race track of course. I guess all that police car driving has paid of because Nathan did awesome!!
3D movie time!
All in all, I was pretty impressed with LegoLand. I was a little hesitant at first about the price and how the boys would be entertained for more than 30 minutes but I was really surprised. There were all sorts of game that would have kept them occupied all afternoon. If we wouldn't have had to leave to check into our hotel, we could have easily stayed another few hours. I definitely think we will be going back.....only we have to wait for Ryan to be old enough to do all the things because he DID NOT like being left out of all the cool games/rides.!


No comments:
Post a Comment