The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

First Full Weekend

This weekend was my first full weekend at home in 2015 that I didn't have to work.  I was able to get in some good family time and a little relaxation time.  Jason had to work most of Saturday and some of Sunday but the boys and I spent some good time with each other.  It's amazing how fast they are growing up!

It was supposed to rain all weekend so I was ready to spend all weekend inside with the boys but thankfully it didn't and we were able to get a little outside time in our plans!

Saturday Nathan and I went to the grocery store early so I wouldn't have to take both boys.  We got home and Jason had made us breakfast before he had to go to work.  I finally got a chance to clean our house really well so I dusted, vacuumed and cleaned the bathrooms Saturday morning.  The boys also helped clean for an our before they got to watch TV.  Nathan enjoyed playing his Light-Brite during Ryan's naptime and after nap the boys enjoyed playing outside for a few hours before it got dark.

Sunday we went to church, went out to eat lunch with some friends after watch the Superbowl.

This weekend was just what the Dr. ordered - a weekend of not much!


Nathan helped me work out with Jillian too one night

Saturday morning chores!  1st up was drying dishes

2nd chore was dusting.  They "helped" me dust all the furniture in the house.


Chores are hard work so they got snacks and watched "Cars".

Love this goofball!

And this sillyhead!

Nathan got to play his light-brite during Ryan's nap.

All done!

Ryan had to follow Nathan everywhere!

What are brothers for?  To help pull your stuck car of course!

And then they ran into each other.

Loves riding his "McQueen"

Homemade pizza night!

Wearing Daddy's boots!

Sunday lunch with Luke & Levi at Corner Street Bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment