The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines Day 2015

The past week has been all about Valentines Day in our house.  In the evenings the boys and I worked on their valentines day treats.  Since each boys INSISTED on helping me make their treat bags, I had to do them over 3 nights.  Of course each boy really just wanted to eat the candy. :)

These were both Nathan & Ryan's class - Ninja Turtle cards and conversations hearts.

These were the bags I made as the Valentines Party Treats.

We had 3 bags full of treats.

Friday at school the boys had their Valentines Parties and got to wear free dress.  Both boys looked so cute that I had to take a few pictures Friday morning.  As usual, I can't ever seem to get a picture of both boys looking at the camera and smiling at the same time.  These were my favorite though.  Watch out ladies for the Stringer boys who will be real heart-breakers!







Coloring a Valentine Card for Aunt EJ who watched the boys Saturday night so Mommy and Daddy could go out!

Saturday night Jason and I had plans to go grab a quick dinner and go watch "American Sniper" while Aunt EJ watched the boys.  The movie started at 7:20 and we got to the theater about 6:45 only to find out it had been sold out.  Thankfully we ran into Nana and Grandad as they were leaving and were able to buy tickets on Nana's phone (mine was being too slow and she had the Fandago app already) to see the same movie at another theater at 7.  That gave us 10 minutes to get to the theater.  Thankfully that theater was not sold out and we got in just in time.  It was a GREAT movie!

Sunday we spent time at home as a family and enjoyed our day.  We've started a new thing in our family where Jason does the cooking on Sunday night and I get a night off.  Tonight was BBQ 
Grilled Chicken.  Yummy!  And Nathan actually ate all of his!

We don't have any plans for this coming week but who knows what my boys will drum up!


No comments:

Post a Comment