The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2015

Ice Day 2015!

Since we had lots of freezing rain today with a little snow thrown in, I'm just going to call it ice day :) The boys school was closed and Jason and I both worked from home today since we got some pretty bad winter weather today. It started about 9 am was off and on until almost 5.  Two boys who had to be stuck inside all day were not a lot of fun for Jason and I who both had to attempt to get work done.  Needless to say - they watched a lot of TV...probably more in one day than they watch in a week...oh well.. that is life sometimes.  At 5, after most of the freezing rain stopped, we all went outside to enjoy a little of the ice.





The boys mini snowman

I wish I could have stayed in bed warm under the covers and watched TV all day.....




Only in Texas would you use sand toys for the snow/ice :)





I don't think they dogs liked the ice.  They mostly stayed under the trampoline while they were outside where there was no ice.




Nathan sliding on the snow.


Jason showing Nathan how its done :)



No comments:

Post a Comment