The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

This week was full of fun and silliness with our two boys.

On Monday, the school celebrated 100 days of school.  This was also the week we tried to see how Nathan would do in non-nap at school.  He did okay Monday, Tuesday he was TIRED, Wednesday ok, Thursday he told his teachers he wanted to take a nap and Friday he did okay.  So, our first week and we got mixed results.  Saturday the boys and I enjoyed time outside with our preview of spring and Sunday we went to church and the park.

I'm going to be lazy this week and just let this weeks pictures speak for themselves.


Ryan's new matching game.  You match the colors and then put them together like puzzle pieces.  He does really well.


He's a GOOF-ball!

This was Tuesday when I picked Nathan up.  He was out in the 1 minute it took to drive from his building to Ryan's building. 

Nightly book time!.  Ryan's new thing to scream "CHEESE" so in all the pictures it looks like he's yelling.  And is it just me or does Ryan look bigger than Nathan here?!

100 days of school crown and dinosaur mask!

Beautiful sunset Friday night.

The boys new thing is they love looking at all the colors of the sunset each night on the drive home.

my sweet baby

Saturday morning I told Nathan he couldn't have his dessert for eating all his lunch until Ryan ate all his food.  This is Nathan feeding Ryan.

30 minutes of rest turned into a 45 minute nap with his puppy dog Saturday

They could ride in their car for hours


Picking flowers for mommy

We all sat outside by the fire Saturday night.  This cooler kept them entertained for about an hour.  They kept putting all their toys in there and playing in there.


Mommy and Ryan enjoying the fire.

Daddy & Nathan


Park fun Sunday after church.
 
Ryan & Zoey

Nathan & Zaden

Ryan learned quickly that if he doesn't eat his food he doesn't get nightly cookie/candy.  He literally sat at the table for probably an hour until he ate all of his food. 
 
 
The boys have their Valentines parties this week at school and I'm in charge of the gift bags for Nathan's class.  If they turn out good, I'll post pictures.  I'm also working on a list of all the crazy things they boys are saying now because some of them crack me up!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment