Blog each weekend our weekly activities so friends and family can keep up with us and see how quickly the boys grow. I did pretty good at this. A lot of the time I just posted pictures but at least I did it!
MAKE ME A PRIORITY in 2015. This includes a number of things. I need to stress less, sleep more, eat healthy, lose weight. If I do all these things, I think my stress level will decrease, my energy level will increase and I will be a generally more happy person. I have been promising myself for 2 years (since Ryan was born) I would lose the baby weight from Ryan. Well, that hasn't happened and it's getting worse. I plan to both work our regular and change my way of eating to a more healthy approach. As a family with 2 working parents it is very easy to either eat out or eat unhealthy food. I realize that does not benefit myself, Jason or the kids so 2015 WILL see more healthy eating....even if it kills me.....which it very well could! Hahahahaha... this is the one that I can't seem to fix! I worked out for probably 2 months and then just ate it all back! I'm STILL trying to do this. It probably got worse in 2015 so will I just give up in 2016 or make some drastic changes?
Expand my brain more. I used to LOVE reading and could easily read a book a week. Now I know I had more time before kids but I still miss reading. My goal is to read at least 1 book a month. If I read more, great...but my goal is at least 1. Again, I started off the year good...I probably ready 5-7 books in the first 6 months of the year. Didn't meet my goal...but still did pretty well!
Less Facebook stalking....seriously. This will allow me more time to workout and more time to read. Facebook does NOT provide my life with any valuable meaning while working out and reading would. I will just say...I'm not sure what they put in/on Facebook...but it's an ADDICTION!
Buy Nathan a new mattress in February. We did do this...but in August/September.
Finish paying off my new car by the end of June. (This would make it 9 months in which we did this!) Not June...but July/August? Still pretty good!
Start re-investing in our 401k in July Again....not July...but September?
Kitchen upgrades in September 2014: New oven/microwave. Fix back door drapes. I'm pretty sure a new washer and dryer will have to be bought before the end of 2015 as both are on their last legs...but it will not happen till they die. We didn't do anything in the kitchen. We decided that we wanted to save all the money we would need to do the entire house so we could do it all either at one time or right after each other.
Buy Ryan a new mattress and convert his bed to a big boy bed by end of October Yep - August/September
Have at least 2 weekend getaways with just myself and Jason OUT OF TOWN...WITHOUT KIDS. 2 in all 52 weeks of the year..... Hopefully we can do this! NOPE!! Failed in 2015!
Have a girls weekend with my friends Kristin and Melody after July 2015. Even if I have to drag them...this will happen by the end of 2015. YES!!! And it was AMAZING!!
So...... what are my 2016 Resolutions? Well...most of them are similar to 2016... However, I feel confident 2016 I will accomplish them! One big change we have decided on is that I am quitting my full-time job in Mid-February and going to work part time for Jason' dad. This will give me more time to get things done around the house, more time with the kids, help me stress less by giving me more time to do other stuff.
SOO....2016 RESOLUTIONS:
Maybe if I plan less...I will accomplish the ones I DO plan!


No comments:
Post a Comment