The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Beginning of 2016

It's hard to believe that January is already almost 1/2 done.  Maybe it's because I still have my Christmas decorations up!  HA!  I had to work all day last Saturday and then we had friends over for dinner so I didn't get a chance to take them down.  Yes, I had Sunday but sometimes ever Super Woman has to have a day of rest (hey - God's rule!).  Plus we had a nice family day with all of us together before things get crazy with the upcoming tax season.  Here's some pictures of what we were up to this week.

Nathan and Ryan love mommy and daddy's Shakeology shakes.  Like LOVE them.  Like will throw a fit they don't get their own!  I guess me sharing my $4 shake with them just isn't enough?!  But in all seriousness, I'm glad they like them...it gives them lots of nutrients!

I like them too! Pretty good replacement for breakfast!

They were hugging each other and wanted a picture of it.  Oh sweet boys.....

Complete Star Wars (1-6).

Watching Star Wars on Sunday night for family movie

Ryan looks a little like Darth Vader....

Never a dull moment in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment