This weekend I didn't have to work! Yea! That doesn't mean I didn't keep busy though. I finally was able to give a few parts of our house a good cleaning but many still need it. I was also able to take down SOME of our Christmas decorations. The tree is still up (hopefully next weekend but probably not till the following). At this point, I might just keep it up and put Valentines Day Hears on it! HA! The boys and I did chores and cleaned Saturday morning and then I took Nathan to a birthday party at Air U while Ryan hung out with Jason at the office. Nathan and I ended up picking up Conner and taking him there as well. Nathan has matured so much since the first time he went to Air U. He now LOVES to do the stuff we scared to do on his first trip. Saturday afternoon the boys helped me take down the Christmas decorations and then we spent the afternoon opening and playing with some of their Christmas presents!

This is Nathan's favorite thing to do - and a year ago he was deathly afraid of it!
Loved jumping in!
These boys and talking in a huddle is never a good thing...
On the go from their huddle!
Running down and being silly in front of girls. (I guess this is what they talked about in their huddle?)
Having fun! Jackson Head, Nathan & Dylan
Conner!
Party time!
Peyton protecting Nathan Saturday during nap
Sunday we went to church and then went out to eat lunch with our Bible Study Group at Jason's Deli. After nap, Nathan had another birthday party to go to so I took him while Ryan stayed home with Jason. We all just spend the day relaxing and I did a few loads of laundry and prepped a few meals for the week.
Ryan LOVES his train. He said it needed to fill up after each circle because it was a long trip and the train needed gas!
No comments:
Post a Comment