The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Lego Land

I'm not entirely sure where the month of January has gone but here we are on the last weekend.   What have we been up to you might ask?

Last weekend the boys spent time with Jason while I had to work for the 2nd Saturday in January.  Jason took the boys to a birthday party and then they played outside for a while.  Here's what boys do when mommy is not around:


Nathan is trying to tow Jason's truck with his bike...


Why is the not working Dad?

Last Sunday was pretty low key.  We went to church, Jason went to work, we signed Nathan up for T-ball and then we went to our Bible study group.  During nap on Sunday Nathan wanted to start his new Lego set.  Here he is with all the bags ready and excited to start.




First tractor DONE!


He had all these done in 4 days!

In case I haven't said it before, this boy is OBSESSED with Legos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment