I'm really excited about all 2016 has to offer!! Jason and I have decided to change quite a few things in our life for hopefully the betterment (is that even a word?! who cares-it's my blog!) of our family.
1) One change will occur in mid-February (and NO!, it's NOT a baby, or a new house).
2) We are FINALLY making the commitment to get into shape and get healthy. I have been carrying about 15 extra pounds since having Ryan and I am DONE!! I've been reading and seeing a lot about Beachbody workout programs and Shakeology on Facebook, etc and finally felt like I was being called to use this program to get healthier. I started a challenge group on January 4 and only 1 1/2 weeks into it, I feel a lot better! I'm not a person that has historically loved working out. However, Jason and I are doing the PiYO program and so far, I'm loving it. It's not a lot of jumping around or weights so right now it's perfect for me. The workouts are about 30 min a day and I can do it from the comfort of my own living room. The other people in the challenge group are AWESOME as well! Each day we have to check in on if we worked out, had our shake, followed the diet plan, drank our water and if we completed a "challenge of the day". This group definetly makes me more accountable for my decisions and helps me stay on track. PiYO is a 8 week program so hopefully in 6 weeks, I will have made a lot of improvement and not fall off the wagon. I'm hoping in 8 weeks, I will have accomplished what I want to accomplish and blog about it.
WISH US LUCK!!


No comments:
Post a Comment